Our full list of publications can be tracked on PubMed or Google Scholar. To receive a copy of any of our papers, please send an email to cukur[at]ee.bilkent.edu.tr.
- Biyik E, Ilicak E, Çukur T. Reconstruction by calibration over tensors for multi-coil multi-acquisition balanced SSFP imaging. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2017 Sep 1; doi:10.1002/mrm.26902.
- Koc A, Bartan B, Gundogdu E, Çukur T, Ozaktas H. Sparse representation of two- and three-dimensional images with fractional Fourier, Hartley, linear canonical, and Haar wavelet transforms. Expert Systems with Applications. 2017 Feb;77:247-255.
- Ilbey S, Top CB, Gungor A, Çukur T, Saritas EU, Guven HE. Comparison of System-Matrix-Based and Projection-Based Reconstructions for Field Free Line Magnetic Particle Imaging. International Journal on Magnetic Particle Imaging. 2017, Mar;3:1-8.
- Ilicak E, Senel LK, Biyik E, Çukur T. Profile-encoding reconstruction for multiple-acquisition balanced steady-state free precession imaging. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2016 Oct 31; doi:10.1002/mrm.26507.
- Çukur T, Huth AG, Nishimoto S, Gallant JL. Functional subdomains within scene-selective cortex: Parahippocampal Place Area, Retrosplenial Complex, and Occipital Place Area. Journal of Neuroscience. 2016 Oct;36(40):10257-73.
- Ilicak E, Cetin S, Bulut E, Oguz KK, Saritas EU, Unal G, Çukur T. Targeted vessel reconstruction in non-contrast-enhanced steady-state free precession angiography. NMR in Biomedicine. 2016 May;29(5):532-44.
- Yilmaz O, Saritas EU, Çukur T. Enhanced phase-sensitive SSFP reconstruction for fat-water separation in phased-array acquisitions. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2016 Jul;44(1):148-57.
- Çukur T. Spectrally selective imaging with wideband balanced steady-state free precession MRI. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2016 Mar;75(3):1132-41.
- Çukur T. Accelerated phase-cycled SSFP imaging with compressed sensing. IEEE Transaction on Medical Imaging. 2015 Jan;34(1):107-15.
- Quist B, Hargreaves BA, Çukur T, Morrell GR, Gold GE, Bangerter NK. Simultaneous fat suppression and band reduction with large-angle multiple-acquisition balanced steady-state free precession. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2012 Apr;67(4):1004-12.
- Ingle RR, Çukur T, Nishimura DG. The central signal singularity phenomenon in balanced SSFP and its application to positive-contrast imaging. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2012 Jun;67(6):1673-83.
- Aksoy M, Forman C, Straka M, Çukur T, Hornegger J, Bammer R. Hybrid prospective and retrospective head motion correction to mitigate cross-calibration errors. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2012 May;67(5)1237-51.
- Bangerter NK, Çukur T, Hargreaves BA, Hu BS, Brittain JH, Park D, Gold GE, Nishimura DG. Three-dimensional fluid-suppressed T2-prep flow-independent peripheral angiography using balanced SSFP. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2011 Oct;29(8):1119-24.
- Çukur T, Shimakawa A, Yu H, Hargreaves BA, Hu BS, Nishimura DG, Brittain JH. Magnetization-prepared IDEAL bSSFP: a flow-independent technique for noncontrast-enhanced peripheral angiography. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2011 Apr;33(2):931-9.
- Çukur T, Lustig M, Saritas EU, Nishimura DG. Signal compensation and compressed sensing for magnetization-prepared MR angiography. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. 2011 May;30(5):1017-27.